Update by user Apr 02, 2011

Pursuant to your demand to remove this post, every attempt to do so has been made.This website does not have a method by which this posting can be either modified or deleted.

DADSLAW is a registered trademark of DADSLAW, INC.It remains our position that our trademark has been infringed upon.

Original review posted by user Dec 22, 2010

Attorney DAYNE HOLSTROM and his law frim are imposters.They have infringed upon and STOLEN a trademarked name from DADSLAW.

The REAL and ORIGINAL DADSLAW in located in Orange and is NOT affiliated with these fake copycats who couldn;t make it on their own without stealing the name. Dayn Holstrom has been contacted and asked to cease and decist with regard to the used of the trademarked name but has outright refused to do so.

If he will stoop to the theft of someone else's name to make a buck just think of what he might do to a client to make a buck.This firm should NOT be trusted by consumers.

Had an Experience with California Dads Law?

Comments

Dayn holstrom best family attorney.

Very smart and fair.

Dayne is awesome! Voted the best.

Harcus Sinclair Billed for GBP 1 Million in damages to the work of a Spiritual Master Harcus Sinclair "I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair. The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including..." Read more The Mcmillan Law Firm - The-McMillan-Law-Firm-Scott-La-Mesa The Mcmillan Law Firm "San Diego attorney Scott McMillan, La Mesa law firm, Michelle Volk, the associate, claimed on his website it was a “leading” litigation firm. The fact is, if “leading” means having..." Read more Becker Law Office - BECKER BREACH OUR CONTRACT! Becker Law Office "I HIRED BECKER LAW TO HANDLE MY CAR ACCIDENT THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT! I WAS HIT TWICE BY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE BACK N APRIL! I DID NOT KNOW BECKER..." Read more Ken R Ashworth And Associates - Ken Ashworth is a corrupt liar and thief who should be disbarred! Ken R Ashworth And Associates "I first retained Attorney Ken Ashworth in 2002 to help with business planning for a charity of mine. I retained him a second time in 2008, for further business planning..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more